Biblical truths for healing the whole body and life will be satisfying:
1. Listen to God, never forget what He teaches you or His commands, keep them in your heart.
2. Guard your heart, it determines the course of your life.
3.Avoid perverse talk and corrupt speech
4.Look straight ahead, fix your eyes on what’s in front of you/ your future. (Don’t look back)
5. Fear the Lord, turn away from evil. (Trust the Lords wisdom above your own.)
6. Plan out a straight path moving forward that will keep you safe. (Lean on the Lord’s wisdom to plan out your path.)
7. Stay on the straight, safe path. (Don’t get distracted by evil and fall off of your path.)
8. Always be loyal and kind (then you will find favor with God and men.)
“My child, pay attention to what I say. Listen carefully to my words. Don’t lose sight of them. Let them penetrate deep into your heart, for they bring life to those who find them, and healing to their whole body. Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. Avoid all perverse talk; stay away from corrupt speech. Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don’t get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.”
Proverbs 4:20-27 NLT
“Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the Lord and turn away from evil. Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones.”
Proverbs 3:7-8 NLT
“My child, never forget the things I have taught you. Store my commands in your heart. If you do this, you will live many years, and your life will be satisfying. Never let loyalty and kindness leave you! Tie them around your neck as a reminder. Write them deep within your heart.”
Proverbs 3:1-3 NLT
I’m on a personal mission to find the Christian equivalent of my “inner zen” and the Bible will teach me, just as it teaches me everything else about life. God please help me to implement these things into my life so that I can be more of the person you created me to be.